Warranty stipulation is a manufacturing defect or consequential damage.
Servicing, Repair and Warranty
At Arriva Bus and Coach we are committed to providing your business and your fleet with the highest level of service and customer experience.
We possess knowledge and expertise built up over many decades – and through our innovation, training and support from the Arriva group we remain at the cutting edge of coach development and engineering.
What is warranty?
2) What do I have covered?
Anything that has a manufacturing defect or is consequential damage.
- Manufacturing defect – a wiper motor is found to be defective after five months of service. This is covered under warranty as it is a defective part.
- Consequential damage – a caliper is reported to have seized after three months of service causing consequential damage to the brake disc. Both the caliper and the brake disc would be covered under warranty due to the consequential damage caused.
3) What isn’t warranty?
Any breakages, consumable parts such as light bulbs or wear and tear items like brake pads are not covered under warranty. It may also be wise to note that any recovery costs are not covered under warranty.
4) What warranty support is available from Arriva Bus and Coach?
- A highly skilled Field Service team of Technicians covering the UK
- Central locations at Cleckheaton and Wellingborough providing full aftersales support
- A dedicated Warranty department based at Cleckheaton
- A 24-hour Parts & Service emergency call facility
- 24/7 DAF Aid support