Warranty stipulation is a manufacturing defect or consequential damage.
We can provide the complete maintenance and repair solution. Keeping you safe on the road and ensuring maximum fleet up-time
Servicing, Repair and Warranty
We understand how critical it is to minimise vehicle down-time. Our national field service coverage and two service centres allow us to respond quickly and efficiently
Safety inspections, MOT testing, complete maintenance packages or site visits are just a small part of the range of services we offer
What is warranty?
2) What do I have covered?
It’s simple really, anything that has a manufacturing defect or is consequential damage.
• Manufacturing defect, a wiper motor report and is found to be defective after 5 months of service this is covered under warranty as it’s a defective part.
• Consequential damage, a caliper is reported to have seized after 3 months of service causing consequential damage to the brake disc. Both the caliper and the brake disc would be covered under warranty due to the consequential damage caused.
3) What isn’t warranty?
Again the answer is simple any breakages, consumable parts such as light bulbs or wear and tear items like brake pads are not covered under warranty. It may also be wise to note that any recovery costs are not covered under warranty.
4) What warranty support is available from Arriva Bus and Coach?
• A highly skilled Field Service team of Technicians covering the UK
• Central locations at Cleckheaton and Wellingborough providing full aftersales support
• A dedicated Warranty department based at Cleckheaton
• A 24hour Parts & Service emergency call facility
• 24/7 DAF Aid support
Whatever your needs rest assured Arriva Bus and Coach have UK & European coverage to assist you with whatever issue and wherever you are
Field ServiceField Service
Nationwide bus and coach assistanceFind out more
Air ConditioningAir Conditioning
Tailored servicing and repair for air conditioningFind out more
Accident RepairsAccident Repairs
Fully managed accident repair serviceFind out more
Nationwide state of the art diagnostic capabilitiesFind out more
Helping you to maintain a legal, safe and compliant coach or bus fleetFind out more
Technical training courses from entry level to master technicianFind out more